What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. As the winning team of International Tax Review 2019, we are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do:
- Assist and drafts economic analyses that includes the necessary financial information by applying basic accounting principles, financial/transactional data concepts, and standard data sources.
- Assist client research, meeting agendas and key discussion topics for client interviews.
- Assist basic transfer pricing documentation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Currently in last semester or Bachelor’s Degree from reputable universities (overseas will be an advantage) with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.25), majoring in Economics, Law, Accounting and Finance.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving and result oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and work under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in Excel, Word and Power Point).
Please send your application to:
Damianus Yanna Kristianto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date of the vacancy