- Support the analysis and evaluation of business strategies for the Resort.
- Assist Data Management Team Assistant Manager to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information and business statistics to facilitate Business Units and Management in the decision making process.
- Assist Data Management Team Assistant Manager in developing SAS Enterprise Guide for extraction and mining of data for reporting purposes.
- Maintain database for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Monitor and evaluate financial information system and suggest improvements where needed.
- Degree in Accountancy / Business / Statistics / Database Management related field is preferred
- A highly analytical team player with good communication and presentation skills
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to four world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Other attractions include the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa (ESPA), a casino, six unique hotels and the Resorts World Convention Centre. With the most number of Michelin stars in one destination, RWS offers award-winning dining experiences at renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene.
The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams.
RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for six consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry. RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.
Interested candidates can apply here
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Closing date: 31 March 2018