The Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB) provides essential knowledge that can be used in any industry or financial arena.
Who is it for?
- Anyone considering a career in finance or accountancy, or is looking for an introduction to what the ACA qualification is like.
- Anyone who wants to gain a general knowledge of finance, accounting and business.
Six modules (these are the same first six knowledge modules of the ACA) :
- Business and Finance
- Management Information
- Accounting (compulsory)
- Principles of Taxation
Credits may be awarded for prior learning, although no formal academic qualifications or prior knowledge is required.
- Provides essential knowledge of finance, accounting and business.
- Flexible learning and computer-based assessments that fit around existing study and work commitments.
- Free e-membership of any one of our leading faculties.
- Access to a wide range of study resources including the ICAEW online student community and exam resources.
- A potential entry route into accountancy (on successful completion).