Benefits of the ACA qualification
It’s important you choose a career that’s right for you. As a world leader in accountancy and finance profession, we’re ideally placed to help you take the first step. Start your journey towards a highly rewarding career in accountancy, finance and business with us today.
The ACA Qualification
The ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) qualification by ICAEW is one of the most advanced learning and professional development programmes available and is recognized and respected around the world. With integrated components, it gives you an in-depth understanding across accountancy, business and finance to help build the technical knowledge, professional skills and practical experience needed to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
Entry routes to the ACA
There are several ways to qualify as an ICAEW Chartered Accountant. You don’t need a university degree, you can start training towards the ACA straight after you graduate.
It doesn’t matter which path to the ACA you choose, you are guaranteed to complete your training with a world leading professional qualification. Choosing not to go to university is an option and one that won’t disadvantage you. Once you have completed the ACA, you will have proven that you have the same ability and aptitude as your graduate peers. Start your ACA journey today and grow from graduate to business profession with ICAEW!
Did you know
- There are different entry routes to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant?
- You can earn a salary whilst you train?
- You could qualify as an ICAEW Chartered Accountant from age 22
- You can start the ICAEW ACA on a full time basis up to 12 papers in Malaysia?
- You may be eligible to apply for credit for prior learning (exemptions) if you hold a relevant degree?