- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to outlets/restaurants and cost/profit centers
- Track and analyze expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
- Assist in the Annual Budget & Monthly reforecast process
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the Business Unit as needed
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Drive process improvement and suggest internal controls to be put in place
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or ACCA with minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft Accounting System will be an added advantage
- Candidates with previous experience in Management Accounting and/or Financial Planning & Analysis experience would be advantageous
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to four world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Other attractions include the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa (ESPA), a casino, six unique hotels and the Resorts World Convention Centre. With the most number of Michelin stars in one destination, RWS offers award-winning dining experiences at renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene.
The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams.
RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for six consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry. RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.
Interested candidates can apply here
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Closing date: 31 March 2018