- Maintain general ledger, perform account reconciliations, audit schedules, P&L analysis and supporting schedules for financial statements
- Maintain fixed assets register, perform fixed assets verification and assist in ad hoc analysis of fixed assets expenditure
- Prepare month end closing activities
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, ACCA, AAT or other professional Accounting qualifications with minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Positive working attitude, willingness to hands-on and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of programming languages will be an advantage
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to four world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Other attractions include the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa (ESPA), a casino, six unique hotels and the Resorts World Convention Centre. With the most number of Michelin stars in one destination, RWS offers award-winning dining experiences at renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene.
The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams.
RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for six consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry. RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.
Interested candidates can apply here
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Closing date: 31 March 2018