- Responsible for the accounts receivable functions, and review credit control and billing procedures to enhance efficiency
- Review all financial records to ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal policies and procedures
- Manage and improve financial business processes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc management debt reports
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, AAT or other professional accounting qualifications with 2-3 years of relevant experience in credit, collection or accounts receivables
- Good knowledge in collection management
- Possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to four world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Other attractions include the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa (ESPA), a casino, six unique hotels and the Resorts World Convention Centre. With the most number of Michelin stars in one destination, RWS offers award-winning dining experiences at renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene.
The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams.
RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for six consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry. RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.
Interested candidates can apply here
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Closing date: 31 March 2018