Responsibilities include collaborating with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits and delivering a positive client experience. You will work closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent is highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA, as well as IFRS and ISA
- Strong client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Seek opportunities to learn and make constructive suggestions for improvements
- Respect various cultures and diversities
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and targeted audience
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
- 0 to 2 years of progressive audit experience
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130-member firms across the globe
Please send your application to email@example.com, with the position title as the subject of the e-mail.
Salary range: $3,000/month