- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year end consolidated management reports and presentation slides, and ensure timely and accurate submission of financial results;
- Analyze financial performance of the businesses;
- Prepare periodic reports and surveys and ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and surveys to regulatory authorities;
- Coordinate/prepare annual budgets and periodic forecasts of consolidated financial results for the business and monitor actual performance against budget;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or other professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in audit or management accounting role. Strong technical knowledge especially IFRS and consolidation of group accounts. Experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role will be an advantage
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts with strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Role requires candidate to be licensed by the Casino Regulatory Authority
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to four world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Other attractions include the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa (ESPA), a casino, six unique hotels and the Resorts World Convention Centre. With the most number of Michelin stars in one destination, RWS offers award-winning dining experiences at renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene.
The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams.
RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for six consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry. RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit www.rwsentosa.com.
Interested candidates can apply here
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Closing date: 31 March 2018